Saturday, 9 May 2015

Online friends

Hello everyone! I'm Deborah, the other author besides JiaLiang. Today I'm going to talk about making friends online. Being young and "fearless" at that time, I didn't know the dangers of making online friends.





Internet friends 




Instead of using social media at that time, I was playing online games. It was boring just playing alone, so I made a bunch of good friends in the process. 


do I find them trustworthy?


Personally, I think that online and offline friends doesn't have much of a difference, and online friends could be as good as offline friends as well.


As quoted from JiaLiang's post : "it can be dangerous as you may not know if the person you are chatting and befriending with may be someone that has ulterior motives for chatting with you."


Online friends aren't entirely dangerous, it's just that you have to be wary of the people around you and make a choice from there. Trust the ones you've known for a long time (a few years), not those that you've just come to know of. 


I'd like to end today's post with a personal thought :

"Be it good or bad friend, no matter what happens it's a life lesson you're supposed to learn from.

I believe that everything happens for a reason, and thus even if something bad happens within the process I would learn from that lesson, and will not repeat the same mistake again.

-Deborah

Sources: 
https://33.media.tumblr.com/2a0945141d868b1dcca4fc55d2420833/tumblr_my88h5aFPn1t8j1k3o1_500.gif 
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/282/a/6/yui_gaming_by_putemonsteret-d5e9gew.png 
https://33.media.tumblr.com/79026e220a9b292403a5462f8e6d1df9/tumblr_n3xscfBUJw1tn0a5ro1_500.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment