Whats Up Folks!
Hi there! Hows your day? has it been good so far? :) Its good to be back writing again! Today I am going to share my one experience with online friends. Recently, I started writing on this phone blogging app called 'Dayre'. It is somewhat like writing a diary plus blogging. I write about my day to day activities, my feelings, my adventures and more. Its as if I'm writing my very own diary! So I started using the the app by following some of my secondary school friends who were already using it by the time I joined.
Through the app, I interacted with some of my secondary schoolmates which didn't really get to know back then. we didn't have the chance to interact back in my secondary school as we were from different classes and didn't have much contact with each other but now they're my online friends!
below are some screenshots with the new friends I made!
![]() |
| New friend made! |
![]() |
| Interacting with another friend |
Goodbye!
-Jialiang
Resources
https://claribelortegaauthorblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/tumblr_lmmu54bvfp1qdcpbx.gif


No comments:
Post a Comment